* If possible try not to wear any makeup.
* Try to remember to remove contacts
* Try not to drink any caffeinated beverages since you will be laying still for a period of time.
* Give yourself approximately 2 hours for your first appointment.
* You do not have to wait 24 hours to get your lashes wet. Your lashes are cured right after your service so that you may immediately take a shower or go swimming.
* Wash your lashes every night with Sexee Poo eyelash extension shampoo
* Resist the urge to pull. Once your lashes start growing out you will feel a little “ledge” and might get the urge to pick at them, if you pick, tug, twist or excessively touch or brush your extensions, it could damage your natural lashes.
* Use only oil free eye makeup remover
* Recommended touch-ups every 2-3 weeks
* If at any time you don't wish to continue, always have them professionally removed.
Can I use makeup remover? You can use any makeup remover that is oil free, just be very gentle when you wipe off your eye makeup.
Don’t use oils near your eyelashes. This doesn’t mean you can’t use mascara or makeup remover, but be sure to read the labels first. Most mascara does not contain oil, but many facial cleansers do.
You can reshape your extensions after you shower. Gently comb your lashes to fan them out or use a blow dryer set on "cool" to fan them back in place. Hold it arms length away from your face.
Can I curl them? No! You do not want to curl them because you will damage your new lashes. They will look beautiful on their own.